Sugar Baby Companion for Elderly is an elderly care organization with a long history and good reputation, providing Sugar Babies (Lover and Companion) for the elderly worldwide. Please tell us what you need, we will do our best to meet your wishes.
We welcome clients to book ladies by email or in person at our Sydney office, but cannot book by phone and we do not offer telephone consultations.
Our office address: 65 Elizabeth St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Our office hours: 10am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
You will need to make an appointment.
Telephone: +61 1300 558035 (We do not answer hidden numbers or text messages)
PLEASE NOTE: This number is for emergency use only, and we do not offer a telephone consultation service. We won’t reply a question like: “Who is available?”, “What’s your price?”, “What service do you provide?”, “Where are you?”… etc.
Sugar Baby Companion for Elderly will reply to any serious booking within 24 hours; however, we will not respond to emails which appear not to be genuine.
Sugar Baby Companion for Elderly receive a significant number of enquiries every day; however, most of these enquiries have been answered in FAQ. Please read How to Date a Sugar Baby and FAQ before making any enquiry. We will not respond to an enquiry that has been answered in our FAQ, such as: What’s your price?”, ‘How can I meet a lady?”, “How to pay photo deposit?”, “Do you have ladies in XXXX?”, “Can you send me a girl tonight?”, “What’s the total cost for your lady to come here?”, “How much is the air fare?”, “Can I pay on the lady’s arrival?”, “I am worried this is a scam…”, “Why no response?”… etc.
Sugar Baby Booking Form
– We do not negotiate fees.
– Clients need to pay all fees to the company in advance unless both you and the lady are in Sydney.
– We don’t have an hourly service.
– Please don’t use Hotmail, Outlook, Web.de or China based email service. You can’t receive our reply because they will filter out the mails from us.
– If you do not receive any response in your “Inbox” within 24 hours, please check your “Junk Mail” folders or ring us.